Road Glide banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Delete this. Ebay seller gave refund so iys going back. Thanks for the interest but I didnt know specifics on this and didnt want someone buying it thinking it was something it wasnt. I dont deal that way.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Delete this. Ebay seller gave refund so iys going back. Thanks for the interest but I didnt know specifics on this and didnt want someone buying it thinking it was something it wasnt. I dont deal that way.
I appreciate and applaud your decision to not sell based on some unknowns but a PM would have been appreciated since we had made a deal already on the light.

I had sent two PMs after you agreed to a deal with no reply. Again, thanks for being honest about the light in the end.

Ride safe

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I appreciate and applaud your decision to not sell based on some unknowns but a PM would have been appreciated since we had made a deal already on the light.

I had sent two PMs after you agreed to a deal with no reply. Again, thanks for being honest about the light in the end.

Ride safe

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

I didnt respond yet because I was working with the seller to get to the bottom of what the light ACTUALLY was. I had been honest from the mintue I posted as I was positive it is not the upgrade light as stated on the box it arrived in. I didnt want a sale to go through on false pretenses, Im not that kind of guy. I gave the exact decription of it as the 2011 OEM light and from what turned up from checking numbers on the back of it thats exactly what it is, a 2011 OEM tribar light off a SG/RGC. After going back and forth through email with the seller I purchased it from, he stated hed refund my payment due to it not fitting and having to hack wiring to make it work.

I think everyone got caught up on the number on the box and thought it was something it wasnt.

Thanks for your interest but i simply cant push myself to sell it knowing everyone thought it was the upgrade light.

Ive sold several things on here with each one being a great transaction and dont want to blemish that feedback.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts