Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Meet in Rabbit Hash Kentucky @ 2pm. Sunday the 9th of 'ROCK-TOBER'
Mite be one of the last 80 degree wkds. we all get fer a while.
I'm in and H-donuts in who-else?

·
Registered
720 Posts
Meet in Rabbit Hash Kentucky @ 2pm. Sunday the 9th of 'ROCK-TOBER'
Mite be one of the last 80 degree wkds. we all get fer a while.
I'm in and H-donuts in who-else?
I wish I could Neano, but I still can't ride. Getting along much better now though. Still not back to work yet, probably end of month. Have fun for me. I may look for you from the Indiana side (Rising Sun) through the binos!

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I wish I could Neano, but I still can't ride. Getting along much better now though. Still not back to work yet, probably end of month. Have fun for me. I may look for you from the Indiana side (Rising Sun) through the binos!
SUP- Man?
Glad to hear your do n better. Can I get my Trailor down in Rabbit Hash to unload my Bike? hehehe
We mite get another wkd. or 2 this month to do sumn. So hang in there and get better quick!

·
Super Moderator
5,875 Posts
Where 'bouts in the great metropolis of RH are you meeting? Looks to be about a 2.5/3 hr ride for me.

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Might also meet you down there about 2 pm...will have the O/B CVO DBHWT
pm me. I'll give ya my cell#. I'm in Fairfield
Where 'bouts in the great metropolis of RH are you meeting? Looks to be about a 2.5/3 hr ride for me.
Last time I was there was 2000 or 1999. So as in where we gonna meet? hehe,...Where-ever I can get a Powerade and sit a spell. hehe,...I dont think the Town is to big, so we'll say at the General Store. Hope to see ya there!

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'd like to but we're Glidin' to St. Louis for a Rodger Daltrey
Concert!
Saw him and 'The Who' in 1979 @ Riverfront Colosium. Be Safe-and Bob O'Riely to ya Man! I'll try and get sumn together for the end of the Month, weather permitting. Mayb a lil farther South. In Kentucky that is.If ya got any ideas ,...shootm out here! as in a place to meet.

·
Super Moderator
5,875 Posts
Im in 40108. So yeah, bout 2.5. I'll be there. There's gonna be a RK tagging along...are those allowed?....lol

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
Saw him and 'The Who' in 1979 @ Riverfront Colosium. Be Safe-and Bob O'Riely to ya Man! I'll try and get sumn together for the end of the Month, weather permitting. Mayb a lil farther South. In Kentucky that is.If ya got any ideas ,...shootm out here! as in a place to meet.
Hey I saw em in Riverfront too on the 70s....Roger is doing 'Tommy' in its entirety on this tour..I've seen the Who several times but they only did snippets of Tommy, should be pretty sweet...course I've never seen a bad Who show collectively or solo

Yeah if I can think of a cool place to meet later in the month I'll throw it out there

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
81 degree and S-U-N-N-Y!!! 4casted for 2morrow!
Lets see if we cant get at least 1 rider from Indiana to commit,....
DWSmith has inquired, but CANT due to his hair getting to LONG to b seen out in PUBLIC! hehe (are ya still growing them there locks dude?,...aut to be bout RITEOUS Lookn by now???-hehehe)

Really dough, lookn forward to meetn TracyB and FrankB and the Donut!
I called Defy and left a message, but havnt heard back from him.

·
Super Moderator
5,875 Posts
No, but we could make it one for sure. Its so nice to get to put faces to names. Thats why Shark Week was such a success.

·
Registered
656 Posts
Ya let us know early next year. Always looking for a reason to ride down south in the fall.

·
Administrator
10,372 Posts
well I C they have a website , seems to be a gathering point for scoots all summer ..

So I spose somebody , anybody , cud jus shout out a few weeks or more in advance for a git together

Maybe next year ..

JtB

1 - 20 of 20 Posts