Road Glide banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All day when I'd start the bike it was defaulting to FM. Not my thumb drive. Once while riding it switched to FM randomly. Then after a fuel stop it took about 10 miles for the splash screen to go away and then it finally started playing but it was FM again. Dont remember what version the firmware is but it's been fine for 2 years. Not in the mood to update. But I will. I dont think it's that.

·
Registered
753 Posts

·
Registered
4,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
In my "I'm not spending any money this summer mode" if the stereo did take a shit? Lol. I could justify the BT Sony AX5000. Lol. But I will see if I can fix it first. If theres really nothing wrong with it it would be a douchebag move to tell the wife I HAD to get it. Lol.

·
Registered
753 Posts
In my "I'm not spending any money this summer mode" if the stereo did take a shit? Lol. I could justify the BT Sony AX5000. Lol. But I will see if I can fix it first. If theres really nothing wrong with it it would be a douchebag move to tell the wife I HAD to get it. Lol.

You're being way too hard on yourself. It's perfectly ok to say it was a need not a want, you just have to buy her something at the same time. Of course it's totally acceptable to buy her something for the bike that you just coincidentally wanted too.

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
I have a Sony 5000 that I got for my '15 and it never made it in. I thought I saw your name on it, tested, fitted and still warrantied! just saying.

·
Registered
4,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have a Sony 5000 that I got for my '15 and it never made it in. I thought I saw your name on it, tested, fitted and still warrantied! just saying.
I know. I just was reading your ad. Damn it. Let me ponder this while I update the firmware. I bet it would really go well with my BT2180...

·
Registered
4,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Update.

I did the Factory reset and loaded 1.22.0.2. And no difference. Starts on FM and straight static. (No antenna) out of all the starts it played the USB once. It did want to jump to the bluetooth after a minute. Never did that before. I'm going to deal with it for now. I dont want to spend any money right now.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts