Road Glide banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I attempted to search the forum prior to posting.

2010 FLTRX - 1100 miles - just had 1000 mile service completed and picked the bike up prior to heading to work. Ran great. After work this evening work I attempted to start it up, it idled rather fast and then went into a very slow idle and would not rev up. I turned the bike off and started it again and it did the same thing. I turned it down and then turned the ignition off and went through the restart procedure and it restarted. It ran normal until I stopped at the gas station about 20 miles down the road. I left it running as I went into the station and when I attempted to go, it went back to a slow idle and would not rev again. I restarted it by turning it completely off, ran normal and it got me home. Any opinions on what may be the issue here?

·
Registered
6,627 Posts
Any codes?

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
As it was 12:30 in the morning I didn't have a chance to check for codes. This morning I did find the post regarding the steps for this. I will attempt this later this morning. I was told that is most likely the ECM.

·
Registered
6,627 Posts
It sound like the TCA.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dealer checked, cleared codes and greased the TCA. Couldn't get it to act up after this. Hope all is good.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts