Road Glide banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2001 FLTRSEI2 Screamin Eagle Road glide and was wondering if these or any other stabilizers on the market really do what they say? My bike is not really bad with wiggle, but if these would get it all out, they might be worth the investment. Rest of the bike's suspension is all stock. Is this the best thing to do or is there other alternatives? Thanks!!!

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
on my 01 Electra Glide I did several changes and it handled great , I put a bitchen bagger's bagger brace on it , I changed the bushings in the swing arm out with Sta Bo bushings and upgraded the suspension , I think the Sta Bo would be my first choice then go from there

·
Administrator
12,480 Posts
I have to agree with tj316, I would do the Sta Bo first, then do almost any of the braces including Tru Track, you will definetly notice the difference over stock. BTW after 09 the frame is much better, but not cured.

·
Registered
6,611 Posts
Check your swing arm bushing first but if the "Bagger Wobble" is not very noticeable then the bushing are not bad. I have the Progressive Suspension Touring Link on my bike and I love it. The Touring Link comes in as the least expensive stabilizer on the market at $200 and it is the easiest to install and the most important you DO NOT lose any of your ground clearance and it performs great. Don't waste your money on expensive stabilizers and bushing kits when the Touring Link is all you need.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts