·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking for some tts 100 cams in good condition /low miles

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Just find a set of andrews 48's. New they will run less than the TTS100's. The Andrews, and even the SE255's, are so close to the TTS100's that it doesn't make sense to spend the extra coin.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just find a set of andrews 48's. New they will run less than the TTS100's. The Andrews, and even the SE255's, are so close to the TTS100's that it do
esn't make sense to spend the extra coin.
My reasoning behind the TTS 100 is that steve supposedly has a tune set up so I can plug it into my bike with my TTS tuner. I'm not wanting to spend 400 for a dyno. I know where I can get a new set of 255 cams for 100 bucks but Ibe never heard anything good about them. Everyone says they fall flat quick and that the TTS 100 carries on further to the right

·
Registered
362 Posts
My reasoning behind the TTS 100 is that steve supposedly has a tune set up so I can plug it into my bike with my TTS tuner. I'm not wanting to spend 400 for a dyno. I know where I can get a new set of 255 cams for 100 bucks but Ibe never heard anything good about them. Everyone says they fall flat quick and that the TTS 100 carries on further to the right

My advice is go with the 255s. He can send you a download for that too. The 255 is a torque monster. Mine pull well to 4500 rpm. I've had these cams in 2 of my bikes and can find nothing to bitch about so far.:smile:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts