Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
TS 100 cams?

Has anyone tried the TTS 100 cams from Fulsac in their 103? I did a search, but nothing has shown up. Thanks for any feedback on them.

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
Last year at the V-Twin expo in Cinncy i spoke to them at TTS they claimed that these cams made huge torque right from idle,but they had no dyno sheet to prove their claims.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Last year at the V-Twin expo in Cinncy i spo
ke to them at TTS they claimed that these cams made huge torque right from idle,but they had no dyno sheet to prove their claims.
A friend of mine has found some dyno sheets, and they definitely make torque right off idle.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Last year at the V-Twin expo in Cinncy i spoke to them at TTS they claimed that these cams made huge torque right from idle,but they had no dyno sheet to prove their claims.
That seems to be a pretty common practice these days.LOL

Reactions: kouack

·
Registered
590 Posts
Scott:
Do you have any experience with this cam in any of your builds?
Are the specs published or is it another mystery cam (knock off?)
Like the wyard Bros. Lol

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
My buddy just ordered these cams for his 110. Looking forward to seeing what they can do.

·
Registered
209 Posts

hope you got the proof you were looking for. Hard to beat 100+ TQ at 2000 RPMS as can be shown on any reputable dyno sheet.

·
Registered
700 Posts
Talk to Heath at H&D Cycles in Lillian, Alabama. He's installed a few of the TTS100 cams with good results and dyno sheets.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
They're a new low-end cam that people seem to like. Not sure how much of a benefit they'd be on a Wethead.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
I've looked at a lot of charts, and the only guy I trust to work on my stuff is a big fan of them. Me? Ehhhhhhh. The ShowerHead bikes run awfully well when a good Stage 1 is done. For a cam to make a meaningful difference it'd have to bump the torque and HP up quite a bit - not just at the peak either. The TTS 100 looks like it comes in nice and early, and doesn't fall on its face nearly as bad as a 255. I've seen what it'll do in a Rushmore Road King, but without seeing it in a ShowerHead....I'm not convinced it's enough to get excited about.

But if it's important for you to get to the next stoplight ahead of your friends, this might be a decent cam for that.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts