Road Glide banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a Expert Dyno Tuner for the TTS in or near Ohio. I have had the bike Dyno tunned a few months back, It was crap,30mpg, all kinds of issues.
I want the best Tuner that knows and understands the TTS.

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
call Bukmins Harley Davidson in Xenia,Ohio
Buddy of mine has been Tuning on a Dyno for bout , well , as Long as Bukmins has had a Dyno! His Name is Brett. I met him back in the Eightys when he worked for Tri-County Harley in Fairfield,Ohio. He worked for F&S Harley in Dayton , Ohio for Years after Fairfield,...and has been @ Bukmins for close to 20 years. There # is 937-376-3344.

·
Registered
830 Posts

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
Anybody know about Buckmins in Xenia .? Any experiences good or bad ?
I live about 20 miles from buckmins,i have also known Brett since his F&S days ,he is top notch,if and when my bike needs work done on it that i cant do,this is where i will go.

·
Registered
333 Posts
+2 Roeder Racing.

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
Keep us posted on your thoughts about their work,i will be doing upgrades this winter and will be using the TTS tuner and have no problem making the three hr trip if they do good work.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Just got my Glide home from Roeder's . They said my ECM was going bad. Installed new ECM Bought The Power Vision Tuner. It made 86HP. 98Ft# torque. It runs better than it ever has . Starts easy, No flare ups. Bike runs very smooth, no popping on decell, No pinging. Little more then I wanted to spend , but it's only money.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Went for a 250 mile ride in the hills of eastern ohio. i ran her hard. Lugged the motor thru the turns and steep hills , This bike has never ran this good, No pinging, No decel pop. Good fuel mileage. I think we got it dead on. I believe Roder's are the Real Deal. 98Ft#'s of Tourque , Iam a happy Camper!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Glad Super got your bike running good! Leaving Roeders was one of the hardest things I think I have ever had to do in my life. They are a great group of guys and are like family to me. Top notch.

Chad

1 - 18 of 18 Posts