Road Glide banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have a 2010 rg 103 with 10.5.1 pistons 574 fueling cams, bee hive valve springs,arlen ness big sucker air cleaner,vance and hines 2 into 1 pro pipe.The shop that did the work said he used a base map bike runs ok just when it's hot it idles around 800 rpm.I see where people talk about different maps but how do you find the maps?Do the maps come up when hooked up to bike haven't done that yet.Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
This is what i have done so far replaced throttle body and injectors,coil and plug wires,fuel filter,plugs going to change fuel pressure regulator after that i would like to try another map.Like i said bike runs ok not pinging backfiring only problem is the idle it don't quit but shakes a lot at 800 rpm.Also changed 02 sensors and the temp.sensor in the head.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just a canned map but i can't find the maps i saw the one's on the tts site but they are buy vin number.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok thanks going to change pressure regulator read where someone had about the same problem with low idle.If that don't work then i will change tune or try and find a good tuner in my area.

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Quit changing stuff. Low idle is adjusted in the map. You really need to get a full dyno tune. In the interim I can help with the idle issue. I'll PM you my email address. Send me your map to tweak.

Better yet, get hold of these guys in Fredricksburg. They will make your bike perfect.

Wide Open Cycles - Home

·
Registered
4,968 Posts
Quit changing stuff. Low idle is adjusted in the map. You really need to get a full dyno tune. In the interim I can help with the idle issue. I'll PM you my email address. Send me your map to tweak.

Better yet, get hold of these guys in Fredricksburg. They will make your bike perfect.

Wide Open Cycles - Home
That's the name of the place I was thinking of. Couldn't find it though.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yes Sir thanks for asking got it lined out used the Flight Recorder with help,from a Wizard and lots of reading and riding,

1 - 13 of 13 Posts