Road Glide banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2012 rg with a power commander 5. I am thinking of changing to the tts mastertune. The pc-5 works great at home area (So ca) but I travel around the different states in the summer, and it seems to run crappie in the humidity of the south. Does this self -tuning really work? With the TTS do you put your exhaust sensors back in? :confused::confused::confused:

·
Registered
483 Posts
Does TTS have a auto-tune model or are you talking about hooking it up to a laptop?

I would look at Power Vision based on what you're wanting.

·
Registered
195 Posts

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
mitchdm here, has tons of miles on the PC-V / Auto, I believe that it would be near impossible to get him to change to anything else.

His Skunk is a friggin' Rocket!

'Going to run the PC-V / Auto on the '09 when we get the 113 fired up.

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Been running the PCV as HeatWave Pointed out on my last three bikes. Here is the bottom line ~ FuelMoto & Hillglide can correct me if I am wrong.

PCV with Autotune does work ~ over 200k on my last three bikes. Wideband o2 sensors are the way to go ~ multiple states, big miles, all types of climates & mods.

TTS Mastertune requires retune with mods. Narrow band o2 sensors range is 14.1 to 15.0 AFR

At cruise I run 13.7 ~ so how can a narrowband see this or the 100% throttle at 13.2.

Just my .02 ~ PCV w/autotune ~ some of the memebers utilize the Thundermax w/autotune ~ I have not run it and would prefer not to comment.

·
Registered
15 Posts
thundermax

Sorry to throw this in there but tts or thundermax is the only way to go. I just purchased a thundermax because of the wide band o2 and not have to worry about trusting a dyno tuner. Tts does have a tune mode but after much research I went with a thundermax. I took off the pcv and installed the thundermax and it made it a completely different bike. More power more responsive. The reason i did this was im having cams installed and did not trust any local dyno tuners I was also weary of replacing the factory ecm but it was worth every penny.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts