Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
I assume you're speaking of TTS MasterTune. Just call Steve at 310-669-8101. He's the owner/developer of TTS and will be able to give you the best advise.

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I assume you're speaking of TTS MasterTune. Just call Steve at 310-669-8101. He's the owner/developer of TTS and will be able to give you the best advise.
yes tts mastertune, i will call him if i run into trouble. I just wanted to see what maps other 2011 bike owners started with.

·
Registered
619 Posts
if you have v tune with it it also comes with maps for different combs start there then you need to v tune it go to office max and print out mannual its worth it i can send you fullsac map to start with

·
Registered
26 Posts
Cta009-03 is an mt8 file for 2010/2011 it's for a factory 2in1 exhaust and a/c

Ctc044-03 is an mt8 file for 2011 it's for a/c and a 2 in1 into 2 factory exhaust...

What 2 into 1 are you running. Either map will need vtuned for best results

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cta009-03 is an mt8 file for 2010/2011 it's for a factory 2in1 exhaust and a/c

Ctc044-03 is an mt8 file for 2011 it's for a/c and a 2 in1 into 2 factory exhaust...

What 2 into 1 are you running. Either map will need vtuned for best results

i am running the 2 into 1 d&d boss cat. I got the base cal. (mt8 file) loaded in last night, now it is time to start the vtune process.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Cool, if you need Anaya help just drop me a line....mt8 files have some nice new features.... Try to just focus on gathering enough info for ve tables.... This is most important. After that u can tweak the main lambda table take some areas out of closed loop...

Good luck

·
Registered
8 Posts
I will be installing Mastertune next week. I found a calibration that matches my modifications, except for the displacement. From what I've read I can change the displacement in the ECM constants from 96 to 103. Does anyone know the injector size on a 2012 103"?

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
I will be installing Mastertune next week. I found a calibration that matches my modifications, except for the displacement. From what I've read I can change the displacement in the ECM constants from 96 to 103. Does anyone know the injector size on a 2012 103"?
what mods do you have?

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
Stock motor, Thunderheader 2-1, and Arlen Ness Stage II Sucker.
dta044 is what I used for the same thing other then mine has a supertrapp supermeg 2.1 and it tuned very nice and runs very strong ie 99 ft/lbs of torq I have a dyno sheet in the dyno section.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I'm having trouble downloading the drivers for Mastertune and Vtune. It says that it's compatible with Windows Vista, however when I attempt to download to my computer, I get a message saying that the driver is not compatible with my operating system. Anyone experience this same issue? Thanks in advance...

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
I don't have my tts manual close by but I recall reading something about the vista system needing some different steps then windows 7. I use windows 7 starter and I had to download the drivers from a different web site.

·
Registered
41 Posts
any recommendations for the base map to start with on 2011 bike with high flow air cleaner and two into one exhaust?

frankie
Same question different bike. I'm just learning to speak EFI and getting close to installing SE 255 cams in my 2010 RG custom, heavy breather, V&H Big Radius. I read that cams were the most important aspect when choosing a base map, but couldn't find a base for the 96" motor with SE 255's. Help:confused:

·
Registered
184 Posts
You can use a 103/255 or even a 110/255 then change the tuning constant to 96. Then go from there.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Flat Black,

You want to use the DUH009 map and then V-Tune from there. Last bike I did for my friend V-Tuned in in about 2 runs. Ran beautifully.

A remote monitor or setting up your ipod to view the histogram will help immensly.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Flat Black,

You want to use the DUH009 map and then V-Tune from there. Last bike I did for my friend V-Tuned in in about 2 runs. Ran beautifully.

A remote monitor or setting up your ipod to view the histogram will help immensly.
Thanks guys, I thought that might be the case, DUH009, but this is a whole new realm of mechanics for me and I dont have the confidence I truly understand it yet. It's probably a good thing I have some apprehension so I take a little extra time to learn. Push rods should arrive this week so maybe I can do some cam work and get to tuning! :)
Thank you

·
Registered
41 Posts
Well I got everything done. Thanks to everyone here on the forum who has posted their knowledge for others like me. I installed my cams, lifters, pushrods, roller rockers, and vtuned. runs like a top!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts