Road Glide banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
985 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone use a TTS tuner?? Guy who's agreed to do my cams for me when i get them said he really likes the TTS cause they have a lot a fine tuning ability and he is gonna do the dyno tune for me. I'd like some of your input on this tuner. Thanks :)

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
758 Posts
I think it's a great tuner, but I'm kind of biased since I have one - actually 2, got a dual license for my bike and the wife's. Like was mentioned, your dyno tune is only as good as the guy running it - if you're guy likes TTS than go for it. Plenty of info available out there for searching. I prefer flash tuners over piggy back units (older power commanders) or ECM replacement (thundermax) for a variety of reasons but it's all personal choice. In the hands of a competent tuner your bike will run like a champ. If you want the tuner and don't won't to shell out cash for a full dyno and you're willing to learn the software (pretty easy to do) the flight recorder feature makes self tuning pretty easy - not as good as a full tune, but way better than a flash and will get you pretty darn close if you're willing to work at it.

·
Registered
10 Posts
+1 on the TTS. I have run one for a couple years now and easy to tune with. I get my tunes sent to me from friends or most tuners have the know how to use the TTS. If they don't, then i would think twice about using them. Like said, there are many on the market and its only as good as the guy tuning it

·
Registered
140 Posts
I bought mine on the recommendation of a very highly regarded tuner that I plan to have dyno tune mine when I can get down to his shop. I've been using the canned tune option since I got it with a re-flash of a new tune after installing cams and I've been very happy with it so far.
I expect that after Doc spends some time on his dyno with it I'll be even more satisfied with the results.

From the research I did on it and experience I've had with it I think you will be happy with it as well.

·
Registered
111 Posts
As far as tuners go it is in the top list.. I tune with it and PV as well SE tuner.. I see a ton of SE tuners as the dealers sell them with almost every new bike.

You are not going to have a issue with it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts