Road Glide banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
985 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a SERT with cams and some other mods. I switched from power duals to a side dump Rayzer and dealer wants 4 hours Dyno time to redo it. I'm looking into a auto tuner a Vance & Hines FP3 What's all your advice or opinions?? I need something cause it runs like shit and almost stalls every time I pull out from a stop. Help me please and thanks in advance :) Dan

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
I have a SERT with cams and some other mods. I switched from power duals to a side dump Rayzer and dealer wants 4 hours Dyno time to redo it. I'm looking into a auto tuner a Vance & Hines FP3 What's all your advice or opinions?? I need something cause it runs like shit and almost stalls every time I pull out from a stop. Help me please and thanks in advance :) Dan

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
I had the FP3.... GREAT tuner for a STOCK motor.... You would be much better off with a Power Vision IMHO....

I have the Power Vision now... LOVE IT!

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
I purchased a Power Vision from Jamie at Fuel Moto and have used it on several bikes now. His tune is usually spot on, one of my bikes I did motor work, cams, exhaust, and several other mods, and the tune he sent me wouldn't work, I ran 3 auto tunes and Emailed Jamie my results, and he fined tuned them, and was one of the best running bikes I have owned. I like the PV, and the customer service I have always received from Fuel Moto. Might want to give Jamie a call.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Been running the FP3 and could not be happier. Very easy, smoothed out everything. It supports cams and eliminated the need for the dyno bill. Definitely worth a try at $300.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Been running the FP3 and could not be happier. Very easy, smoothed out everything. It supports cams and eliminated the need for the dyno bill. Definitely worth a try at $300.
I thought these were closer to $400 where do you get one for $300?
I have seen them for $299 with a complete Stage 1 package!

·
Registered
160 Posts
I purchased a Power Vision from Jamie at Fuel Moto and have used it on several bikes now. His tune is usually spot on, one of my bikes I did motor work, cams, exhaust, and several other mods, and the tune he sent me wouldn't work, I ran 3 auto tunes and Emailed Jamie my results, and he fined tuned them, and was one of the best running bikes I have owned. I like the PV, and the customer service I have always received from Fuel Moto. Might want to give Jamie a call.
I have talked to Fuel Moto as well but trying to find out the benefits of Power Vision over a FP3?

·
Registered
137 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Got mine through hogpro for 315 including shipping.
[email protected]
Thanks, I am shopping for complete stage 1 and the more I look the more confused I get. Talking to six people you get six totally different answers on whats best! I have gotten good advise from Fuel Moto and also American Classic Motors.

Anyone you would recommend for complete Stage 1? Maybe I should look at hogpro??

·
Registered
137 Posts
Thanks, I am shopping for complete stage 1 and the more I look the more confused I get. Talking to six people you get six totally different answers on whats best! I have gotten good advise from Fuel Moto and also American Classic Motors.

Anyone you would recommend for complete Stage 1? Maybe I should look at hogpro??

In the research I've done, you don't need to change the air intake system, it moves plenty of air as it is. I removed the cat from my stock header pipes and used American Custom Exhaust bomber mufflers. Very cost-effective and really woke the bike up with the FP3 canbus tuner.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts