Road Glide banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of a good tuner in the Atlanta area? I found a guy but now he's not at the same place and I have no idea where he went.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,227 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Tuner

Doc Slicks in Buford. Pro Twin still in business I believe. I just wouldn't recommend them. You can call them and ask about there tuning.

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Try Livengood Motorsports http://livengoodmotorsports.com/

In Lawrenceville.

I did. I talked to a lady there for 10 minutes and explained everything and I was told that the tuner would call me back. The lady made 100% sure she got my number correct and never heard back. I don't get it I got money to spend and just want my shit tuned. About to say f it and go with thundermax .

·
Registered
5 Posts
H-Donut

Hey Bud,

Not to jack the thread but trying to get a hold of you about your amp brackets. Can you pm me? Your messages are full.

Thanks

·
Registered
3,638 Posts
neil1b - I am ordering some more stock today - which means at least a week until the cut plates are on the bench - I'll start a new thread and comb through the emails - I'm sorry - for the delays, I've been working on a few other metal crafts and prepping the house for winter - good new is I did find a bunch of flange lock 1/2" nuts for securing stuff - and rounding out some other designs

1 - 14 of 14 Posts