Road Glide banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:DGot a Dyno tune on the Woods TW-222 cams i installed a couple of weeks ago,definately an improvment.:D

Attachments

I

·
0 Posts
Something about your dyno sheet looks messed up. You have a higher max Torque number than HP number yet your HP line goes up further on the graph than your TQ curve does. Looks like the scaling is effed up.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Something about your dyno sheet looks messed up. You have a higher max Torque number than HP number yet your HP line goes up further on the graph than your TQ curve does. Looks like the scaling is effed up.
Hp scale on the left Torque scale on the right ......it is what it is:)

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Very nice numbers! knowing what they where before the cam would of been interesting.
I would think like most stock would be arround mid 60's HP and low 80's TQ
but every bike and every dyno is a little different:)

·
Registered
479 Posts
yeah, the scaling is definitely off. The hp and torque curves should cross at about 5500 rpm but this looks different.

Nice peak numbers though!

·
EFI tuning and Exhaust Expert
815 Posts
Great numbers! the scaling is not exactly normal however that only affects the way the chart is layed out. It does not change the actual numbers or curve.

W

·
0 Posts
yeah, the scaling is definitely off. The hp and torque curves should cross at about 5500 rpm but this looks different.

Nice peak numbers though!
When the scaling is the same for both HP & TQ the crossover will be at 5250 rpm.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts