Road Glide banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am sure others have asked and I apologize if its been asked already.

I have a 2010 RG and I want to remove my Air Temp/Volt and put in some horns or tweeters. Is the gauge 2" so I have to get an adapter?

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
I am sure others have asked and I apologize if its been asked already.

I have a 2010 RG and I want to remove my Air Temp/Volt and put in some horns or tweeters. Is the gauge 2" so I have to get an adapter?
Damn, I was just near my bike. I think 2", yes. I'll double check for you tomorrow. I know the Polk MM tweets fit perfectly. The bars are kind of in the way but there's tweets where the air/volt were. Same tweets as in the grilles.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Damn, I was just near my bike. I think 2", yes. I'll double check for you tomorrow. I know the Polk MM tweets fit perfectly. The bars are kind of in the way but there's tweets where the air/volt were. Same tweets as in the grilles.
Those are the ones I was looking at. Its throwing me off because it says 1" but the gauges are 2" so how would they lock in place?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just like every other tweeter. Usually they give you multiple mounting options. The Polk don't require any hole modification. I just glued the lock ring so it could rattle loose.

Damn look at how clean that install is. WOW. Great info. If I showed you my wiring nightmare you would squirm LOL

1 - 5 of 5 Posts