Road Glide banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have your Rokker XX Extreme amp and speakers on my 2016 Road Glide Special. I noticed the right speaker was sounding funny so I pulled the grill and found that one of the wires to the tweeter was broken. I purchased the system in October 2016 from Milwaukee Bagger / Drag Specialties. What is the process to get this grill/tweeter replaced? See attached picture.

Attachments

·
Registered
267 Posts
Keep an eye on the other side, I have had both right and left break.

·
JMJOHN
1,002 Posts
Second Wind ,,,

We want to help you get your grills taken care of, as there have been some tweeter wire positioning improvements made since you purchased yours over a year ago ,,,,

During our email conversations, I have asked for your exact shipping address multiple times so that J&M can send a FED EX CALL TAG (at our expense) to pick up your grills and get them repaired/replaced as quickly as possible and back to you ,,,,,

So far you have refused this service from us, so I am trying to understand your motivations here ,,,,,,

·
Registered
267 Posts
Second Wind ,,,

We want to help you get your grills taken care of, as there have been some tweeter wire positioning improvements made since you purchased yours over a year ago ,,,,

During our email conversations, I have asked for your exact shipping address multiple times so that J&M can send a FED EX CALL TAG (at our expense) to pick up your grills and get them repaired/replaced as quickly as possible and back to you ,,,,,

So far you have refused this service from us, so I am trying to understand your motivations here ,,,,,,
See other post's on this

1 - 5 of 5 Posts