Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Also have the RC 104 link that allows you to adjust gain and freq from outside the fairing. Use but well taken care of. Retailed for over $900 new. I'll ship in the lower 48 for $500 for both or $300 for one with the remote or $225 for one without.
PM with interest thanks.

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
somebody gonna get a good deal here.
what kind of set up , amp wise , u goin with?
Ya gotta be doing sumn that packs more punch than what u had or ya wouldn't be selling,...

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Ill give others a chance first for the whole package, but ill be interested in one amp if it you end up splitting the package deal .

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
4,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
One was used for a year, the other 6 months. Thanks for the interest ;)

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
I use the same setup and this is a good deal.

·
Registered
700 Posts
I'm interested all of it. Assuming these amps will fit in the fairing of a '15 FLTRXS. I think I heard they do fit.

·
Registered
4,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm interested all of it. Assuming these amps will fit in the fairing of a '15 FLTRXS. I think I heard they do fit.
They do fit Gary. I replied to your PM. Thanks--Rich

·
Administrator
2,681 Posts
Good deal here... these suckers ROCK. I have one and it blows me away.. I can only imagine running 2.

GLWS!

·
Registered
4,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Good deal here... these suckers ROCK. I have one and it blows me away.. I can only imagine running 2.

GLWS!

Thank you Sir. I'm about ready to split them up. Need these gone quickly to make room for new stuff

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
I would be interested in one amp as well. I have a single now but now that they have the harness for the rear speakers I would be interested in an additional amp.

·
Registered
4,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I would be interested in one amp as well. I have a single now but now that they have the harness for the rear speakers I would be interested in an additional amp.

PM sent. Also original thread updated with new prices

·
Registered
4,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Remote sold pending payment. Final amp for sale for $225 shipped. Someone PM'd me about the amp only but I can't remember who for the life of me. I'll remember if I see the avatar

1 - 20 of 20 Posts