Road Glide banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. So I put new handlebars on my 15 RG CVO
The front right speaker and the left rear speaker are not working. I’m not sure if it has to do with the handlebar swapped. Just bout the bike so I’m not sure if they were like that already or not. Any suggestions is appropriate. Thank you!

·
Registered
4,847 Posts
I don’t think it is related. Also those speakers are known to die quite often.
No problems with mine at 5 years old almost.

OP, swap the speakers side to side to see if the trouble follows the speaker. If the same speakers still don't work, it's the speakers. If not, could be the amp or wiring.

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I swapped the rear speakers and both work. I didn’t realize if had a amp. Where’s the amp located? If it’s the amp it should be cover by the extended warranty right?

·
Registered
4,847 Posts
I swapped the rear speakers and both work. I didn’t realize if had a amp. Where’s the amp located? If it’s the amp it should be cover by the extended warranty right?
Amp is under the radio in the fairing. Mine was covered by ESP when it went bad.

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi everyone. So I put new handlebars on my 15 RG CVO
The front right speaker and the left rear speaker are not working. I’m not sure if it has to do with the handlebar swapped. Just bout the bike so I’m not sure if they were like that already or not. Any suggestions is appropriate. Thank you!
I would check your fuse as well.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts