Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Administrator
13,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I changed the front tire out this morning and used twelve ounces ( recommended is 9 oz + 25% for heavy duty or no ww's ) , HUGE difference in the front end , we will see .

Hopefully this will cure the cupping issue I had with the OEM which was cupping really bad , and the Avon AV 71 which was cupping ever so slightly ..

JtB

· Registered
2,348 Posts
I changed a tire on the way home from Alaska and the tech counted 11 or 12 punctures in it that were visible from the inside as little dimples in the dried Ride-On material. I swear by it now.

· Administrator
13,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
seems that was in the blog IIRC , still watch the vimeo video every few months to keep myself strait . I still wish our palooza ride had not feel thru for it seems all of us ..

JtB

· Registered
10,571 Posts
Yep, I like it so much , I'm planning on using it when I replace tires on my truck. It's been in my mc tires over 10k and all is good.

· Registered
492 Posts
My Indy recommends it in all the tires they install. Just had the Comm II's with Ride On and 90° valve stems put on. 200 mile ride today, so far so good.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.