Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
6,564 Posts
I agree. Never understood why, on the Limited with this color, they reverse the color pattern from front to back. Looks pieced together and like an afterthought.
Yours looks great!
I'm guessing due to all the black of the seat and tour pack backrest so that way you don't have too much black on top.

Sent from Tapatalk. probably while pooping.

·
Premium Member
2021 Road Glide Special
444 Posts
Not me. I do like the looks though. It’s a HD Road Glide - so naturally I’m attracted. But I prefer some pinstriping over the two tone look. I do agree that anything to jazz it up rather than a solid color is cool.

·
Super Moderator
13,426 Posts
I saw the two tone black/blue limited at a local dealership yesterday. I must say it looks a whole lot better in person than the picture. Had it been a chrome version instead of black I may have been in a little trouble.

·
Registered
152 Posts
The Blue/Black limited would have been my second choice but Mineral Green Metallic stopped me in my tracks.

View attachment 447062
If my dealer had the mineral green on the floor when I bought, I would have had a hard time choosing between that and the blue/black. I was undecided on the green until I saw it in person and it is a great color.

·
Registered
2017 Road Glide Ultra, Bonneville Blue/Fathom Blue
6 Posts
I'll throw my hat in the 2 tone ring. I'll even add the striping to the mix. Lol

Some really good looking bikes here. I might be jealous if I didn't love mine so much 😉

Attachments

·
Registered
2020 Road Glide Limited Silver Pine/Spruce
79 Posts
The Blue/Black limited would have been my second choice but Mineral Green Metallic stopped me in my tracks.

View attachment 447062
The blue/black looks great but the mineral green would have been my choice if I were buying in 22. But then I'm a little partial to green. Silver Pine/Spruce only made one year and I haven't seen another RGL out on the road yet.
Tire Wheel Land vehicle Fuel tank Plant

1 - 20 of 38 Posts