Road Glide banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
700 Posts
2 weeks! Or crap! I'm stuck at the airport in DFW. Someone stop by the house and was my bike!

I'll buy you a beer at the Bent Rim.

·
Registered
3,042 Posts
9 days!!!, 6-1/2 nites of work to go.........
Oil changed in the bike today, gonna get a good bath now.
Startin' to pile supplies on the bed in the spare bedroom.
Gotta pack my bag of charging/upload cords.
Decide if I really need that rain suit??

·
Registered
955 Posts
9 days!!!, 6-1/2 nites of work to go.........
Oil changed in the bike today, gonna get a good bath now.
Startin' to pile supplies on the bed in the spare bedroom.
Gotta pack my bag of charging/upload cords.
Decide if I really need that rain suit??
Yes, you need that rainsuit! lol Hopefully you won't need to use it, though.

Weather since Sunday's been back to where it should be this time of year, Coolish mornings (mid 60's- low 70's) and upper 80's in the afternoons.

Bring sunblock and your long sleeve, white SWV tees!

·
Super Moderator
1,784 Posts
Cnidog, your boys excited yet?

Chuck, Tom, bring those rain suits, it's like insurance, if you have it with you, you won't need it. I'm bringing my hydration vest hoping I have to wear it every afternoon to keep me cool.

It's Wednesday Gary, wherever you are!

Andyman, keep a stranglehold on the weatherman to encourage his cooperation

I just can't wait.......

Calgaryglide

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Troy, the boys are semi-excited. Excited about going on vacation, a little nervous about motorcycle riding, but I hope they have a great experience they will never forget. Maybe even be interested in going to Canada next year if you get the bid!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
2,629 Posts
Love the chalkboard Dean. Can't wait to see you riding with that cigar again :D. I'm trying to picture myself as a young teen going to a "Biker event". Getting on the back on some guys bike I don't know. Yeah I'd be nervous too lol. I'm sure they'll both be excited after the 1st few hours. See you in less than 2 weeks !!

·
Super Moderator
1,784 Posts
Troy, the boys are semi-excited. Excited about going on vacation, a little nervous about motorcycle riding, but I hope they have a great experience they will never forget. Maybe even be interested in going to Canada next year if you get the bid!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
Win or lose the invitation to you and your family is always an open one. Vous êtes ici chez vous (my house is your house in french).

Regards,

Calgarglide

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
I am soooo ready to get on the road. The boys from Cali set out a week from tomorrow morning and then we all leave out a week from Friday. It will be an adventurous ride. Looking forward to seeing all attendees in Kerrville soon.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts