Road Glide banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone bought anything from them before? Here's the link to their site...https://www.twocycleguys.com/default.aspx

I did some searching for a luggage bag last night and they were almost $80 cheaper than most other places I found. Add the shipping and it was still a $60 savings. I did a Google search and they have all great reviews. Just wondering if anyone from here has used them. Looks like they have everything from TTS Mastertunes to luggage to pipes.

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Just curious if you have checked Eastern Performance and Phat Performance?? They have been consistently the lowest prices I can find online. And they both price match and have free shipping. I prefer EP because I usually have my stuff in a few days since they are in MD. If they don't have it on their site give them a call. They can probably get it.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Only checked the price of the oil I use, Red Line. Their prices were way higher then local dealers and RPW.

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
I have called them about a part a few months ago. They are down the street from my house. On the phone they were great but I needed part asap and they didn't have it in stock. They said they can get parts within 24 hours. I would give them a chance.

·
Registered
5,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just curious if you have checked Eastern Performance and Phat Performance?? They have been consistently the lowest prices I can find online. And they both price match and have free shipping. I prefer EP because I usually have my stuff in a few days since they are in MD. If they don't have it on their site give them a call. They can probably get it.
I just did a Google search and these guys came up with the lowest price. I figure if they're going to give it their best shot the first time, I won't bother trying to get someone else to price match.

I ordered it on Monday night. They're in PA. I got the tracking email today and the bag showed up today also. Pretty fast service. I'll keep these guys in mind for other non-parts purchases.

·
Registered
148 Posts
I used them when I ordered my seat. They were the cheapest I could find. Called and talked to a lady, she was very helpful and I had me seat in just a few days.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts