Road Glide banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Decided to pack up the bike and ride down for military training out in Germany. Besides the rain and wind while driving past London the ride was pretty smooth. My TomTom died from the moisture killing it. I slept on a picnic table somewhere in France. Paid almost 40 euros in road tolls through northern France. Looking to hit up more of the roads out here in Germany while i'm here for the next month.

Attachments

·
Registered
391 Posts
Hey, where in Germany are you?!?! I'm stationed in Wiesbaden. Hit me up if you're near by! Glad you made it here safe and sounds and that sucks about the GPS. I have some ADAC maps if you need them to get back to the UK. :D

Mike

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey, where in Germany are you?!?! I'm stationed in Wiesbaden. Hit me up if you're near by! Glad you made it here safe and sounds and that sucks about the GPS. I have some ADAC maps if you need them to get back to the UK. :D

Mike
I'm down in Kapaun/Vogelweh/Polaski near Ramstein Air Base. I'll google map Wiesbaden and see how far out you are from me. As for the maps, I appreciate it but i'm good. Gonna go old school with the paper map I picked up. I'll be heading back through Luxembourg and Belgium when I return. I may just make a stop in Amsterdam too!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Awesome. I live near Ramstein. Let me know if you want to ride sometime. I know some great roads.
I'm at Vogelweh/Kapaun right down the street from Ramstein. I'm gettin out tomorrow to Spang area for the Pig Fest. Lets set up for a ride next weekend. How's that sound?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts