Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow, this thing is great. Even at full height easy to move around if needed. Very stable.

This is definitely going to make life easier.

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
How much is this thing ? You're telling me while it's at this height you can move it with no fear of wearing this like a hat ?

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
I would be highly skeptical about moving about in the garage with it at this height. Lol.

Looks good though. Way better than bending over all the time.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It ain't cheap boys and girls but for parking and working it solved all my problems. 1400 bucks delivered to my work.

I can park my car under it. Has a positive lock in 7 positions. The name is the web site.

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Moving it around while up that high????? I knew you were as nutty as me! ;)

I like that its more compact than a lift table. Ill just keep my table though :D

See ya in a few weeks!

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
I have Big Blue as my lift which is the same as this but no way near as tall. I do like that it's air operated though. Mine gets raised by my cordless drill.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Holy crap!

·
Registered
169 Posts
is the one the guy was showing off at the Iron Horse during Bikeweek? if so, I was very impressed with it. he was local to central Florida and building the lifts himself local.

it looks to be well worth $1400.

·
Registered
6,183 Posts
you might want to tighten up those straps! not that it matters at that height!:)
Bike appears to be strapped low. All the "loose" straps seem to be the leftover he just tossed out of the way.

·
Registered
6,462 Posts
That is a pretty handy looking lift. I would be very leary of doing any heavy wrenching on it elevated like the compensator bolt though. For $1400 you can get a real nice table lift that will keep the bike much more stable.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yep this is the one that was at Iron Horse. Thats what sold me pushing there's around and they put two girls on it also. Its very stable. I'll do everything on it.

·
Registered
457 Posts
I would like to see a video of two girls on a bike with the bike all the way up, and it being pushed around :eek:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts