Road Glide banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Thinkin about an Ultimate solo tall boy...Anyone using Ultimate seat???I'm 6'2" and 2" back would be perfect for me.....Haven't seen much talk about this brand...
I believe the seat only puts you back about 1". My father has one on his bike and loves it. I had one on my old Valkyrie and it was a great seat once it was broke in. I'm not sure if the newer models are water proof or not, the ones we had were not and in the stitching/cress between the seat and rise it would catch water in the threading. Other then that issue it is one of the most comfortable seats I have ever had, like a lazy boy. I'm currently checking out solo seats for my current ride which will put me back and have a good cushy ride. Ultimate is a great seat if you have $$$.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ultimate seat

Thanks for the reply...When i was on Gold Wings the Ultimate seat was Ultimate....A little supprised that the replys did not poor in....I agree after reading further that an 1" is about all ya get on the Glide....Mustang has one that set you back but not sure what model.....Finding a solo to get us there may be more of a hunt than I expected...Good Hunting....Post if ya find a keeper......

1 - 3 of 3 Posts