Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
New Glide arrived on Friday afternoon, to late to complete finance until next week :(
I have sat on it, taken it's photo and received the dealer intro/training.
I just can't bring it home yet :(

·
Registered
7,395 Posts
Congrats, hopefully the time will pass quickly.

·
Registered
875 Posts
Too bad but you'd think they would have stayed late to accommodate! That's B/S if they couldn't do financing that takes 5 mins for approval.
Wait!!!Friday afternoon the sales guy had a place to be instead.

It'll fly and you'll be riding

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
462 Posts
Congrats! At least you will be able to ride unlike us in New England!

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Too bad but you'd think they would have stayed late to accommodate! That's B/S if they couldn't do financing that takes 5 mins for approval.
Wait!!!Friday afternoon the sales guy had a place to be instead.

It'll fly and you'll be riding

5 minutes Hahahaha, things happen at a more 'relaxed' pace here in Australia, usually takes around 4 to 5 hours :cool:
Third bike I've got from this sales rep, first at this dealership. It was always going to be next week just when the freight company showed up on Friday they pushed real hard to try and get it done for me.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Congrats! At least you will be able to ride unlike us in New England!
Thanks and yes the weather is not to bad. Around 34c which is about 100f today and mostly fine. I live 19 degrees south of the equator so we only have 2 seasons, wet and dry. Jan and Feb are our wettest months. Great time to buy a bike :rolleyes:

·
Registered
83 Posts
Nice ride

Nice Ride. There are a lot of nce rides in Australai. Where are you located. My gal is from Australia. She is there now. She is in Perth. I will be heading that way in April for a coouple of weeks.

·
Registered
875 Posts
5 minutes Hahahaha, things happen at a more 'relaxed' pace here in Australia, usually takes around 4 to 5 hours :cool:

Third bike I've got from this sales rep, first at this dealership. It was always going to be next week just when the freight company showed up on Friday they pushed real hard to try and get it done for me.

I didn't realize you were a little further away!!
Lol
Nice ride!!! At Leary you don't have snow

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Nice Ride. There are a lot of nce rides in Australai. Where are you located. My gal is from Australia. She is there now. She is in Perth. I will be heading that way in April for a coouple of weeks.
North Queensland, really it's the northern part of Queensland but we sort of claim our own state :)

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Congrats on the new beastie. Smiles of riding ahead for you. Maybe see ya in perth???:)

·
Registered
448 Posts
Good lookin ride.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
What is dealer intro/training?
Legal stuff like. this is the brakes, dont gas it out our driveway, get insurance, check the tire presure etc

And more interesting stuff like how to tune the radio, bluetooth your phone and never save your actual home address in the GPS

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I GOT IT!!!:D:p:D Meeting ended early, airline bumped me forward 5 hours and the staff at SunCity HD stayed back well past closing on Friday to wait for me to land back home and then my flight was delayed and they still waited for me and YES I finally have my new RGS. Put a little over 120 miles on it on the 8 mile trip home ;) from the bike shop. Now I have to leave for work again for 4 days in the morning but then I get 2 days off :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts