Road Glide banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it appears I am a set of lowers away from having an Ultra. I will have to post pictures in the morning stupid reflector ruined the flash pic I took tonight. Just put the HD King Tour Pack on. It is monstrously huge and looks ok. The wife is ecstatic she has been calling it hers since I first mentioned ordering it.

Reactions: Homer93

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here it is. Looks pretty good if I do say so myself. I thought I'd be taking it off regularly. Now I'm not sure.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Reactions: Cokebeard

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
BTW. If you order it from H-D take the truck to pick it up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
773 Posts
What the fuck is in the boxes?!? Can't be just lowers and a tour pak.
Lol. You’d be surprised how big of a box the tourpack backrest comes in.

Reactions: geo8866

·
Registered
4,386 Posts
Looks like an ultra. I'll be ordering a chopped tourpak so long as my tent fits in it. I already have the lowers. They're s must for me. The tour pack is just for my week long adventures.

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
I have the pre Rushmore chopped tour pak on my denim black '15 as well as the pre Rushmore lowers. I love it, but somehow I still have this feeling that I do not have an ultra. Probably just because I'm trained that i have an FLTRX and not a U. If I end up keeping it I am going to move up to the Rushmore king pak as I more often than not need the extra room when traveling. Hope you dig the new set up when it's all done. Lookin' sharp man!

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What the fuck is in the boxes?!? Can't be just lowers and a tour pak.

That is a box for the box, a box for the back rest, a box for the rack, a box for the QD mount, and a box for the lock. The padding around the box is at least 4” thick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: geo8866

·
Registered
8,827 Posts
I got the removable king tour pack . Very usable when traveling. The Rushmore king tour packs look more stylish than the older ones. If I was to do it again, I'd buy the mid sized Rushmore tour pac. Looks good and still got plenty of usable space unlike the razor tour pack.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts