Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2020 FLTRK
235 Posts
I sell parts at a dealership. when people come to me with this problem I steer them here. not too sporty, not too nerdy. really works. Madstad is another one I direct them to. Nothing fancy about these windsheilds
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Dog Vehicle
best profile shot i have. This is the freedom sport touring 10"

·
Registered
2020 FLTRK
235 Posts
Thank you for your input...in your opinion which is the best for what I'm looking for?
They both do a great job with wind, but neither is very "sporty". The profiles of both aren't as sleek as clock werks and some of the others. Madstad is the most versatile bc it's adjustable. you are able to fine tune it a little for angle and height, but it is the most unconventional looking.
the freedom sport touring puts you in a large protected bubble. it even keeps wind off my shoulders.
ROAD GLIDE® Windshields 2015-present – Freedom Shields
in general, anything over 10" i recommend light tint on. at that height you need to be able to see through it to see close to you.
my bike is a daily driver and often ride 75+miles a day. my two cents, i'm interested to see what you decide.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.