Road Glide banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm ready to upgrade my 2012 Road Glide custom with Legends air ride to a quality shock. I want to stay with a 12 inch shock that the bike came with looking at either Progressive or Legends shocks. Looking for suggestions and what are you guys running. I've looked at a lot of brands and some only come in a 13 inch shock and I prefer to stay with 12 inch shock that came on my bike as the Legends air ride shocks are 13 inch. Thanks for any suggestions or input you guys can give me

·
Registered
64 Posts
You can't go wrong with Ohlins shocks. Just bought a set from Howard. Still getting them set up. Review to follow. So far very good. Much better than stock!

·
Registered
660 Posts
I had the hd adj. shock but never being content,talked myself into pro 944.13" shock that sets as a 12".given the weight when I am 2 up and ease of adj.i am going to put the hd adj. shock back on.so easy to undo a bag, a few turns up or down it is ready--good luck

·
Registered
962 Posts
A thought to the supershox. 13" but sits at 12". Easily adjustable. And a damn comfy ride. Even 2 up towing a trailer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8,836 Posts
A thought to the supershox. 13" but sits at 12". Easily adjustable. And a damn comfy ride. Even 2 up towing a trailer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I want with these ^^^. Very pleased and Made in the USA.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Pro Action Suspension in Beaver Falls, Pa. Worth a phone call to talk to the owner or the shop guys. They all ride sharks and have a long history in the motorcycle business. Honest and very knowledgeable. Have a set on my 01 Electra Glide, haven't swapped them out to my Road Glide yet, but night and day from the 440 progressives. My .02 cents!

·
Registered
132 Posts
I want with these ^^^. Very pleased and Made in the USA.

Currently have the 13 does ride great and at 12" height. I know ordered the supershox 14" and will ride as a 12" with the extra bracket but more travel.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
If you want to keep it low get the 2-2A from Howard at Index, he gives huge discounts to forum members

1 - 10 of 10 Posts