Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I finally did it. Ordered a Power Package from Fuel Moto. Got Jackpot 4" Front Slash Slip-ons, Powervision, Pro Billet Stage I Intake. Will ship out Monday; I should be doing the install next weekend.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Box from Fuel Moto arrived today. Probably start with the mufflers tomorrow after work, finish up the rest on Saturday. Supposed to be sunny and in the 40s on Sunday-good time for a test run!

·
Registered
639 Posts
I got the same setup plus their header. I have been very impressed so far. I had a couple questions during install, and they responded VERY quickly

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Got home from work (Friday), and planned on just getting my old mufflers off. That went so well, that before too long, I was flashing the Fuel Moto Tune to the bike-I'm assuming that the "Custom Tune" is the one they wrote. Sunday's weather still looks good for a test run. So far, Merlot Mistress sounds great; we'll see on Sunday.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Put in new spark plugs and went on the maiden voyage of after upgrade. Rode a little over 100 miles, then checked the plugs. According to the Harley Factory Service Manual, both cylinders are balanced-neither lean nor rich. Got a little bit better pickup, and SHE SOUNDS GREAT.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts