Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought a 13 CVO tan and green, going to sell stock CVO wheels new looks like new front newer rear rubber! Closing deal this week and wondering what to ask, I bought a a set before with rotors, now installing my Hog Pro Apollo's. Good value would be?
Land vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle Motorcycle Car

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
6,625 Posts
List prices on the wheels are $650 each. The floating Rotors are another $190 each, Then you have the tires...

$1300 wheels
$570 rotors
Tires

It adds up quick.

A good price is whatever someone is willing to pay you for them (within reason of course). Check ebay to see what they're going for.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Who pays list??? I am interested, but need more info, also you need to be lower then what you can get at online shops such as Kutter Harley. I am lusting for those wheels and hoping to order a set in the next few weeks. Let me know

·
Registered
6,625 Posts
Who pays list??? I am interested, but need more info, also you need to be lower then what you can get at online shops such as Kutter Harley. I am lusting for those wheels and hoping to order a set in the next few weeks. Let me know
OP asked what a good value would be. I was just posting list prices so he has a guide.

Hope you can work a deal that make ya both happy, Those wheels look great.

·
Shark of the Month October 13
12,816 Posts
Just bought a 13 CVO tan and green, going to sell stock CVO wheels new looks like new front newer rear rubber! Closing deal this week and wondering what to ask, I bought a a set before with rotors, now installing my Hog Pro Apollo's. Good value would be?
View attachment 184417

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
Ka-ching! Looks like business must be pretty good! Congrats Brian. Will see you at Laconia if not before.

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Relax man..lol..This is Road Glide forum..not HD forum...

Thats a great color combo..congrats!! I should be making my yearly run to VT in July...

·
Premium Member
6,251 Posts
excuuuuuuuusssee meee....

that is not 'tan and green', gotta get with the program there. it is roman gold/burnt emerald. and you would not believe how that green will pop when it gets out in the sun. it is awesome!

to give you an idea on the wheels, i bought a set for the wife, the full chrome ones (which are more expensive than these contrast cut ones we have), with new rubber front and rear, 19''/18'', with rotors on the front, just used my stock rotor on the rear and paid $1500 shipped.

congrats on the purchase. i love mine :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.