Road Glide banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Riders,

It's been along time since I have posted, but here goes. I have added 16" apes, PVC, V&H header with hi-outp pipes and upgraded to the stage II audio system. Why did I go with stage II, most of my club went after market and has/had nothing but issues> They said if they has a chance to do it again they would have went StageII, I love it, hear words much more clearly now even at highway speeds. Bike is running like a dream,(SE airflow was first mod) will post pics later

·
Registered
336 Posts
Guys went aftermarket and had issues, and want Boom Audio? That would be a first for me. They must of used wrong components or done something wrong along the way.

·
Registered
758 Posts
Guys went aftermarket and had issues, and want Boom Audio? That would be a first for me. They must of used wrong components or done something wrong along the way.
Yep, something must have went wrong. Tons of people have went boom audio and then dumped it for a real system, never heard of anybody with even a halfway decent aftermarket system going back to boom. Maybe the guys had problems with flashes before line levelers caught up, but the boom stuff (stage I or II) is a serious step backwards.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Listen to the Boom stage I & II at the dealer and also looked at the cost, wasn't impressed. Decided to go with Arc Audio M.P.A.K. 12. System should be here and installed within the next few weeks. :)

·
Registered
73 Posts
Go with what your ears like and your wallet can handle and you will be happy. There are a lot of folks with lots of opinions and the only one that really matters is yours. Good luck.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts