Road Glide banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Admins:
Is there a problem with uploading pics today? I am trying to upload some and am doing nothing different than I did in the past (even on this new format) and it is not accepting anything I am trying to upload.? I have even double checked that my size is appropriate and nothing...? I have tried the drop and drag and the upload and neither is working??
Thanks.

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Is anyone else having problems uploading pics. I have tried from my computer and from a flash drive and still not working. I am not new to this and had no problems the other week, but today, it's not working.?
I am using the drag and drop even tried the upload but nothing...?
And yes, they are small enough to be working (at least should be, jpeg form).
Thanks.

·
Registered
10,387 Posts
I can't upload pics from my new tab 4 either.

·
Registered
483 Posts
since some can and some are having issues you may want to post the OS you have and phone OS since it may be related to that , I am running Win 7 Home premium and no problems with a drag and drop pic upload

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
since some can and some are having issues you may want to post the OS you have and phone OS since it may be related to that , I am running Win 7 Home premium and no problems with a drag and drop pic upload
I don't think it has anything to do with OS as I was doing fine with pics until recently with no problems. But for record, I am running Vista on PC and Apple 5 for phone. Both never an issue until recently. Something changed, and it's not positive and many may not even know yet. Hopefully help is on the way...

·
Registered
10,387 Posts
I get the same error message.
Same here. I just tried on my old tab that I know worked before. Still getting that same error message.

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I have now tried: my home pc, my home laptop, my iphone and now my work pc and I continue to get the same error message that everyone else seems to be getting. I am convinced it's a program problem, not a device issue.

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I have posted up on the board for admin help about this issue and so far, no resolution. If anyone here that is also having the problems figures out how to make it work, please post here or PM me....very frustrating, seeing as it worked 2 weeks ago and nothing has changed on my end.
Thanks.

·
Super Moderator
5,981 Posts
Im not having an issues on my phone, tablet or pc. I will however move this post to the proper sub forum so that VerticalScope can see your issue. In the future when having forum issues, post them in the 'Forum Help Desk' thread so that they will get the proper attention.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.