Road Glide banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Nice video! I was there in sept. also, and yes what a great area! Liked the camera angle too. Like I tell my grandkids-good job keeping it between the lines. Shined up the bottoms of the boards too.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice video! I was there in sept. also, and yes what a great area! Liked the camera angle too. Like I tell my grandkids-good job keeping it between the lines. Shined up the bottoms of the boards too.
Thanks buddy! That's my favorite place to ride.

·
Registered
967 Posts
Great area to ride many nice roads just about any pointing direction, about five vacation trips on last 8 years lots of fun and memories.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Great area to ride many nice roads just about any pointing direction, about five vacation trips on last 8 years lots of fun and memories.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App
Agreed. There isn't a bad road anywhere in that area. I've been down there five times now since '07 and plan to go back this season.

·
Registered
4,916 Posts
I live about 10 miles west of the Dragon and still enjoy the hell out of it.

But just about all the roads around here and NC and down into the Blue Ridge of GA are a blast to ride.
Are you on the CVO forum? They have a get together down there every year in Maggie Valley during Sept.

·
Registered
723 Posts
Very nice. Mrs Shemp and I were there late May/Early June. Not a bad road to be found. Saw you also posted a vid riding the Million Dollar Highway (co550) one of the many great rides we have here in Colorado.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Very nice. Mrs Shemp and I were there late May/Early June. Not a bad road to be found. Saw you also posted a vid riding the Million Dollar Highway (co550) one of the many great rides we have here in Colorado.
Yes that 550 was something!! We also really enjoyed the 92 south bound. Your State is an awesome place in general. We wished we had more time to spend there.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Was there Monday. Took the long way around headed home from Pigeon Forge. Came in from the Foothills side. Rode down to Cheoah Dam, turned around went back up. Went and eat at the Rite Stop station out passed Punkin Center. Then went back down the Dragon. The day was beautiful for riding. Only saw 7 bikes in the 3 runs. Not a LEO to be seen. A desolate place this time of year.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts