Road Glide banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Been looking at sissy bars awhile, don't really need one as no one rides with me. But wanted one for some of my overnight trips to strap a bag to. While this one did look a little cheezy to me to begin with I really like the look now and have left it on the last week.

Found on ebay a seller who has a website I looked around for awhile. Most of the website has bars around $120. Emailed him about what fit my 18' said to search Y38 for anything that works for mine.

Well went back on ebay and he had one I liked for $75 shipped.

Figured it was only $75 so I would give it a try. Got it in and it was wrapped very well, arrived on the day the listing estimated.

I am very impressed with it, it is very sturdy and all the welds look great, powder coating looks great The quick detach latches are junky as expected.

Impressed me enough that I may order another one I like even more and pay the full $120 as its not on sale.

2018 FLTRX
Sent using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Looks good.

·
Registered
7,227 Posts
Pretty nice

·
Registered
8,859 Posts
Old school, looks cool.

·
Registered
194 Posts
I got one last Winter got the pad also,Did not see another one like it this summer,Everyone commented,Use it when I ride the wife she likes it being high more comfortable than HD an much cheaper,Matches my Apes an goes good with the Mustang seat.

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
That looks very similar to the one I had made for me from The Forge, LLC. Pics in my garage

·
Registered
458 Posts
Never understood why people get these. Its like that guy that has that rope hanging from his left handle grip.

·
Registered
8,859 Posts
Never understood why people get these. Its like that guy that has that rope hanging from his left handle grip.
Its a look to personalize your bike. Nothing more.

·
Registered
4,089 Posts
What does a sissy bar have to do with a “get back” whip? I don’t see how the two correlate in any way shape or form.
Agree, one has nothing to do with the other. A sissy bar is passenger backrest and it can serve as an anchor point or support for mounting luggage. I have my round bar on not just because i like the look but it serves a purpose.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts