Road Glide banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Added a charging port on the back side of the instrument nacelle . Using the Iron aces phone mount on top , I will only have to use a 6” cord to charge phone. Fits right under the gauges with plenty of room. This is an 04 so your results may vary.
711E9C72-90A0-410D-B388-443372FAF570.jpeg
80ECBC63-C49C-4001-8DA1-70477A8A7F8E.jpeg

Attachments

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nicely done. Didn’t realize there was that much room in there.
Nicely done. Didn’t realize there was that much room in there.
plenty of room. I even did the garage door opener years ago that I saw on this forum and that fits right between the 2 gauges.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Here is the link for the garage door opener.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Added a charging port on the back side of the instrument nacelle . Using the Iron aces phone mount on top , I will only have to use a 6” cord to charge phone. Fits right under the gauges with plenty of room. This is an 04 so your results may vary. View attachment 412521 View attachment 412523
Do you have the part number for that plug?

do you know if it would fit as a replacement for stock 12 volt plug?

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Do you have the part number for that plug?

do you know if it would fit as a replacement for stock 12 volt plug?
Got it on Amazon, You may have to enlarge the hole. I think it is a little bit larger. 1-1/8" if I remember correctly. It will wire right up to the leads that are there now.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Got it on Amazon, You may have to enlarge the hole. I think it is a little bit larger. 1-1/8" if I remember correctly. It will wire right up to the leads that are there now.
Thank you

1 - 11 of 11 Posts