Road Glide banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HELP.....I seem to have a problem when playing songs from my thumb drive. There are a couple hundred songs on the thumb drive, and they all play as expected. BUT, for some reason, each song plays twice. I have checked the thumb drive and each song is only listed once. I have deleted the entire thumb drive and rewritten the music to it. It still shows each song once, but still plays each song twice. If I use the toggle button to advance to the next song, I have to toggle twice, because only one toggle plays the song again. It is like the radio is possessed...... Ideas????

·
Registered
986 Posts
Also, make sure you have downloaded & installed the latest updates to your infotainment system from the HD website. You have to look for it on the site, but all the instructions are there on how to do it.
Lil Chief

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Look into your settings. I think you have the repeat button turned on. There is a section that has scan, search, etc.
Checked the repeat setting. It was turned off. When I turn the shuffle on, it only plays songs once. If I turn both repeat and shuffle off, it plays all songs twice. I seem to think it might be a playlist issue.:frown:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts