Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gents I'm sure I've seen posts on using tech flex to pull through cables but can't seem to find anything.

Anyone got any link or tips on this method.

I'll be installing 12" hammerheads and a bit worried about the curve.

Last bars I installed were simply mx bars with next to no curve.

·
Registered
6,110 Posts

@cpbedor wrote up something on it.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Gents I'm sure I've seen posts on using tech flex to pull through cables but can't seem to find anything.

Anyone got any link or tips on this method.

I'll be installing 12" hammerheads and a bit worried about the curve.

Last bars I installed were simply mx bars with next to no curve.
I’ve never tried it with tech flex/braided cable sleeve, but I see no reason it wouldn’t work.

Side note - how do you like the Hammerhead bars? I am thinking of swapping over to them this winter. I really like the looks of them.

·
Registered
948 Posts
Side note - how do you like the Hammerhead bars? I am thinking of swapping over to them this winter. I really like the looks of them.
Being that he's asking for help with the install I doubt he could really answer your question as he's not used them yet.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Being that he's asking for help with the install I doubt he could really answer your question as he's not used them yet.
True. I guess I wasn't so much worried about how he liked the feel as I was his thoughts on quality. 12s would be too low for me anyway as I'd be going with 16s.

I have F47 bars now and their quality is top notch. I'd hate to give that up.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts