Road Glide banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just picked up a new to me 2018 Road Glide Special and It came with an FP3. I changed the exhaust to a D&D Billetcat. Under the map choices it has one for boarzilla and one for the fatcat. I am thinking that I want to use the one for the fatcat but am not sure any help is much appreciated!

·
Administrator
10,509 Posts
Probably not much difference , when I got my FP3 , I contacted V&H and told them my setup and they told me what to select in the options , thats your best bet if in doubt ..

JtB

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
Probably not much difference , when I got my FP3 , I contacted V&H and told them my setup and they told me what to select in the options , thats your best bet if in doubt ..

JtB
I’ve had mine since 2015 and I dig it.

Bike is solid and this little unit has been great for me.

The techs over a V&H will hook you up like stated above.

Let everyone know how you make out after talking to the techs and your results

Swomack

·
Registered
130 Posts
I had the ThunderMax and duals installed on my 11, when I moved to CO.. I did all the online recommended etc. A little tweeking etc... It wakened the bitch up.. but something was never right.. ..

Moved to SC. Slapped on a FP3. dyno'd it. World of different. It was a broad spectrum of torque on the 96" Ran like a banshee from what it was...
Bottom line, Something was still off.. not feeling it. I was spoiled with my 200k of Honda Sport Touring ST11.1300's.

The 11' only had 60k on it and i swooped on the 2018. The 11' was my second HD.. I only put 16k on my springer before that and it was a sweet ride...

FP3 is golden if you do it right?

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Word on the street is the FP3 will have the ability to activate the ABS module to do brake flush's after a planned update.

So you got that to look forward to.

·
Registered
7,264 Posts
definitely get in touch with V&H. they have great customer service. I had the FP3 on my 09 with the stock 96" with just high flow air cleaner and slip-ons and it ran great for a stock motor. people were actually surprised it ran as good as it did with the stock motor. unfortunately I had to remove it for something better when I did the 124".

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks everyone I will definatly be getting ahold of V&H for some more advice. I am bringing the new girl home today after work so I am excited! It's currently 28 degrees out but a high of 50 and I don't care haha. I'll keep everyone posted on how it runs with the fatcat tune and what V&H says. as far as the abs bleed i'm sure its a nice feature but working at a dealership has its advantages haha!

Reactions: craigffb
1 - 7 of 7 Posts