Road Glide banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Set of V&H Monster Oval slip -ons in black. These do not fit 2010 and newer RG's but most all other baggers and older RGs. Bottom of right side pipe has some scratches and one dent shown in pic. Left pipe is new, right pipe has 500 miles max. They sell for $700 new, get these for $300!!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Set of V&H Monster Oval slip -ons in black. These do not fit 2010 and newer RG's but most all other baggers and older RGs. Bottom of right side pipe has some scratches and one dent shown in pic. Left pipe is new, right pipe has 500 miles max. They sell for $700 new, get these for $300!!!!!

Hey all, are these pipes crap or just not what anyone on here could use? Am I asking too much? Thanks.

·
Registered
135 Posts
PM sent on the ovals

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
$200 anyone?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Please forgive my lack of knowledge on these pipes! Apparently they do fit all newer baggers with the adapter sold by V&H. The 'slide" that the bolts go through is longer with an up turn to mount these pipes forward of the rubber bushing mounting point? My bad, sorry for the confusion. Any one interested, make me an offer. Thanks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts