Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
I just did some research on Vance and Hines website and 2010 thru 2014 has 12mm oxygen ports and 2009 has 18mm oxygen ports. So according to there website this header wont work on my bike which sucks cause its a good price

·
GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN
1,775 Posts
Since they are aftermarket they may have both O2 ports.:confused:

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You can get the reducers for the bungs.They are 18mm male with a 12mm female inside that the sensors screw into.

Attachments

·
Registered
852 Posts
The bushings for the bungs are good except that they are in differnent locations on the pipe. If you want to use an auto tuner these bungs are where you would want them on later models so it's a great mod.
How many miles on pipes?

·
Registered
3,042 Posts
The 12mm sensors are not designed to be up there close to the ports and i would not install them there. If i received a pipe that had that as the only location for the 12mm sensors id send it back.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
There are about 5k on the clock for these pipes.As I stated originally they came off my 09

·
GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN
1,775 Posts
It would probably help to verify whether those pipes have either just 18mm or both O2 ports. Should we keep guessing?:confused:

·
Registered
135 Posts
The 12mm sensors are not designed to be up there close to the ports and i would not install them there. If i received a pipe that had that as the only location for the 12mm sensors id send it back.
I just need confirmation these pipes will work with the O2 sensors on my 09 RG, these pipes came off a CVO.

Thanks
Steve

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yes these pipes came off my 09 cvo rg but I believe they will fit any 09.I will check V&H website and let you know

·
Registered
84 Posts
V&H pipes

if you have all the mounting brackets for them I'll take them.
please pm me when you can.
no roadrash, dents or scrathes ?
thanks
Glenn

1 - 20 of 22 Posts