Road Glide banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
I had a medium and still have a tall, good shields, under-rated in my opinion. In my situation, I look through the tall which isn't so bad in cold and rain, quite large but no buffeting, have one for sale in classifieds I need to bump.

Liked the medium but wanted tinted not offered, the top of the shield split my field of vision so sold it. I am a Madstad convert so I recommend them for sure, however they aren't for everyone.

Much depends on your tolerance for wind and noise and your height in the seat.

·
Registered
129 Posts
I've been running the stock hight V Stream for years now. It's been a good windshield. I'm 5'9" and can look through or over it.

·
Registered
151 Posts
I've got one, good shield. Im almost 6' 1" and the only problem I have is that if I slouch a bit in the seat, I'm looking through the top edge of the windshield. If I sit up straight I look right over the top. Other than that it is a quality shield. Mine is not offered in a tint, cant remember what size it is.

Ive been thinking about a madstad. Its not the V Streams fault, its been 2 years and I am itching to try something different. Would I buy another V Stream if I had to? The answer would be absolutely........

·
Registered
23 Posts
I was not happy with v-stream.no better than stock and thick edges in my line of sight.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts