1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
331 Posts
Check out the thread in road glide audio (dual lids or single) Lids by baggersect.com They also can use your stock lids and hold single 6/9 or dual 6/9! Same pricing and spkr. is facing rider, Im seriously thinking of using them myself.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I am interested in the V-tiwn kit as well... thinking about getting it after the first of the year. would be nice if i could hear some opinions, good or bad??

·
Shark of the Month August 13
3,318 Posts
I know Caboverbob is running this set up, you may want to get with him to see his thoughts on them now that he's had them for a bit ;)

I know if you want to run a single 6x9 lid, the HogTunes lids can't be beat on fit/quality/drainage, I've bought a few set and you can't beat the $265 cost :D

·
Registered
4,838 Posts
I know Caboverbob is running this set up, you may want to get with him to see his thoughts on them now that he's had them for a bit ;)

I know if you want to run a single 6x9 lid, the HogTunes lids can't be beat on fit/quality/drainage, I've bought a few set and you can't beat the $265 cost :D
What he said

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
578 Posts
I'm getting a set sent to me for a spotlight. They look promising. Havent seen anything on the market I'm particularly fond of yet. They all point the sound straight up and not towards the rider. I dunno. We'll see.

·
Registered
4,838 Posts
I'm getting a set sent to me for a spotlight. They look promising. Havent seen anything on the market I'm particularly fond of yet. They all point the sound straight up and not towards the rider. I dunno. We'll see.
There are some options now that point sound in the right direction. Hogtunes and the CVO ones are somewhat angled. These are perfectly angled.
http://www.sidecarcycles.com/store/products/v-twin-audio-diy-harley-saddlebag-lid-speaker-kit-2/

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
341 Posts
Check out the thread in road glide audio (dual lids or single) Lids by baggersect.com They also can use your stock lids and hold single 6/9 or dual 6/9! Same pricing and spkr. is facing rider, Im seriously thinking of using them myself.
I could not find that website

1 - 11 of 11 Posts