Road Glide banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in the process of ordering stuff for my radio upgrade and with the reviews I've seen on this forum I gave them a call with a few questions. I spoke with Allen at vtwin audio for about 20 mins. Come to find out, the shop happened to be closed for the day but he was great and helped me with everything. Even though the place was closed he stayed with me on the phone (who does that anymore) to process my order to make sure he was able to get it shipped before the weekend. Any way, figured I'd let you guys know. If you get a chance look them up http://www.vtwinaudio.com

·
Registered
3,737 Posts
I had a similar experience with Allen before I ordered mine. He was very willing to answer the phone after hours and answer all my questions. I'd definitely recommend them for anything they sell just based on their customer service.

·
Registered
7,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It gets even better. My credit card company kicked the order back. The card company thought it was suspicious because it was an international order which I guess is good. I called the card company to confirm and then called vtwin audio again. Allen said they get that all the time because they're in Canada. He still said he is able to ship it out today. Woo-hoo

·
Super Moderator
12,314 Posts
I've dealt with V Twin (Sidecar Cycle), a few times, they work closely with Hawgwired, between the two I've always received good and friendly customer service and support.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts