Road Glide banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As in previous threads, got the cat out, back rest on and Heritage bars installed.
Did a 200 mile test ride yesterday and had right elbow soreness. Guess I'll have to adjust the bars again.
On Thursday 7/18 I will be heading to Springfield Oh from Hampton roads, Va via I64 to OH 35 then back home sunday. Not a scenic trip by any means but I am going to visit my kids and grandkids to it will be the destination that matters this time. Any one heading the same way let me know and we can keep company.

Don

·
Registered
262 Posts
Hey you'll only be about 2.5 hours away. Let me know and I could ride down there. I wanna check out your heritage bars installed
Shoot me an email.
[email protected]

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Maybe not as scenic as it could be but as you probably know 64 through West Virginia ain't a bad ride as far as interstates go. Pretty fun ride except for the toll stretch. Any tolls are a PITA on a bike.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Buzzkill, Email sent.

Quick sand - yes, I64 through WV isn't bad at all. It will be the first time on this route wuith the bike though so I am looking forward to it. Except for the record heat that is supposed to be along the entire trip.
I am seriously considering (on the return trip) hitting Va rt 58 from I81/I77 and riding through Rogers mountain. Nice curves similar to the tail of the Dragon until you get through the gorge(sp) to the flat land then it is just loooong, flat and boring.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts