Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Vance and Hines 450 Destroyers

I am thinking about getting the Vance and Hines 405 Destroyers, plus V&H naked AC and Fuelpax for my 2011 RGU.

Can seem to find a map for this pipes on their website. Anyone know where I can get the map settings?

Also does is anyone using the 450's on here and if so how do you like them?

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Did that. The 450's are not listed and I send a request two days ago which they have not responded to.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Looks like I am going to have to call them. All their email addresses are bouncing.

So I guess by the low response to this thread I will be the first to put these on a Road Glide. At least among the people on this forum.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I am thinking about getting the Vance and Hines 405 Destroyers, plus V&H naked AC and Fuelpax for my 2011 RGU.

Can seem to find a map for this pipes on their website. Anyone know where I can get the map settings?

Also does is anyone using the 450's on here and if so how do you like them?
I have them. I also did the vance and hines power duals and I have the SE Heavy breather. The 450s look great and sound even better. They are very deep and not overly loud. I can hear my stereo perfectly while cruising on the highway. No loss in low end torque either. When you get on them they have a nice bark...

The sound I would compare them to is CFRs...

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cool. V&H did finally send me the maps.

I am gonna wait on the Power Duals. I stream my music directly to my helmet so I am sure I will still hear my music.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts