Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
RG family, I'm looking to purchase headers for my 2015 RG. I'm looking between the power duals and true dual from vance and hines. I have the high output slip ons already. Any suggestions as to which one might be better for my set up?

·
Registered
128 Posts
If the best overall performance is your goal then go with power duals. If not, either one is a good option. I had dresser duals on my previous bike and liked them but went with Fuel Motos 2-1-2 pipe on my new bike. It really comes down to your performance goals and what you think looks the best.

·
Registered
951 Posts
I've been running the Power Duals for 51K miles. Only had a few issues with cracking and ground clearance. Cracks were easy enough to weld up. I still have them on the bike. I have the Hi Outputs as well. Great combo on a 110".

·
Registered
337 Posts
I agree with the others, go with the power duals. Had power duals on my ultra with monster ovals. Now dresser duals on my FLTRX. By sound and feel I believe the power duals sounded and performed better. IMHO. Will probably soon sell these and put power duals on this winter.

Hawkman

·
Registered
2,338 Posts
Another V&H user here, nice sound and power with the Power Duals and OS 450s

·
Registered
3,115 Posts
On my new to me 2013 Roadglide I went with the powerduals and they are awesome! Great sound and performance. We usually have them in stock and give great prices to forum members so pm me for prices.

Rob

·
Registered
7 Posts
is there a change in the lean angle? I love the Power duals from what I have read, I am a fairly aggressive rider, and drag the boards. is the XPipe gonna hit?

·
Registered
2,338 Posts
is there a change in the lean angle? I love the Power duals from what I have read, I am a fairly aggressive rider, and drag the boards. is the XPipe gonna hit?
Yes, yes it will

Reactions: RGKen

·
Registered
2,338 Posts
The FuelMoto is similar in 2into1into2 design but uses OEM heat shields and is close to same dimensionaly.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Love my V&H power duals w/monster ovals!

·
Registered
374 Posts
1 - 20 of 30 Posts