Road Glide banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
already spending bucks on the new ride (2009 yellow cvo rg) we're putting v&h power duals with 4" rineharts this weekend. My computer savvy buddy is bringing the laptop to do the tune. He ordered a tuner for me i don't know what kind it is but after he researched it he said it was made by the same people that made the sert. He likes it because nothing stays on the bike just the download . Can't wait to hear it . If you have tried this combo before ,how does it sound compared to actual true duals? I guess you would describe the power duals as being 2 into 1 into 2 . Not sure how they will perform, but that X pipe sure looks cool!

·
Registered
614 Posts
Sounds like your going to use the TTS Tuner. I have not used it but many tuners and owners like it better than the SERT. I think thats the setup that Kuraykyn pushes for thier "perfect Storm" Power packages, so if your looking for additional base MAPs go to their website they are available for download there.

I have the Power Duals and they work well, good fit and finish, only down side IMO is if you push your bike in the corners the pipe will scrape at the X Chamber before the Floorboard hits on the right side. I think it sticks out a little more than the stock design pipes.

Post some pictures when your done

·
Registered
422 Posts
Sounds like a great weekend. Post some pictures and a sound file when you are finished

·
Registered
354 Posts
I use the V&H power duals with American Custom mufflers. When I want loud, I take out the baffles, when I want nice I leave them in. Nice sound. BTW, the gaskets that V&H supply didn't allow the head pipes to tighten enough to prevent a leak, so I had to remove them and use the HD head gaskets.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I am running the V&H power duals with the V&H 4" mufflers, while using the TTS. Love the combo, good deep sound and runs awesome.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts