Road Glide banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling the exhaust off my 2015 RGS. They're in excellent condition with about 2500 miles on them.

$750

Attachments

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
VH 4.5" Hi Output Slip on Mufflers SKU# 899432 $780.00

VH CTR Power Duals Headers SKU# 1223850 $699.99

I prefer to sell it together but am willing to spilt. I've done just the slip on mufflers before on my 09 Street Glide years ago and regretted it. But that's just me.

$750 for everything didn't seem like an unreasonable price.

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
VH 4.5" Hi Output Slip on Mufflers SKU# 899432 $780.00

VH CTR Power Duals Headers SKU# 1223850 $699.99

I prefer to sell it together but am willing to spilt. I've done just the slip on mufflers before on my 09 Street Glide years ago and regretted it. But that's just me.

$750 for everything didn't seem like an unreasonable price.
Nah, don't get me wrong. I'm not dissing your asking price. Just some folks (like me for example) may already have a preferred head pipe that we're already running, or others may just need a good head pipe, but want to keep their existing mufflers.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No longer interested, purchased new true duals
Sorry, was out of town. Couldn't do your offer cause the shipping was too much.

Enjoy the new set up.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nah, don't get me wrong. I'm not dissing your asking price. Just some folks (like me for example) may already have a preferred head pipe that we're already running, or others may just need a good head pipe, but want to keep their existing mufflers.
No worries man, didn't take as a diss. You can only convey so much over the net! :grin:

Thanks for the reply. Very cool.

I think I'd take $650 + shipping for both at this point. Not trying to get rich on parts. :wink:

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Just helping you keep your FS threat alive and active :)

What system are you running now? What you replaced was pretty dang good!
I really liked the VH...sounded really nice and throaty. It was tuned perfectly.

But I have a Dyna with a Fab28 2:1 exhaust and absolutely love it. I'll be honest, I ride that F'er hard and wheelie it. I plan on keeping it because it rides exactly how I want it to.

So I just stuck a tw555 cam, ceramic coated Fab28 2:1, and "14 Cali T-bars. I'm planning on going easy on the shark for touring. But I wanted a similar feel to the Dyna. Just finished it up and man do I love it. Worth every penny.

I uploaded some pics of it under general discussion section.

Thanks my man!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
SOLD and Shipped. Thanks guys

1 - 13 of 13 Posts